DESI Regional Center Serices
Many D.E.S.I. clients are able to access our services because they are a consumer of the Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center, South Central Los Angeles Regional Center, San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center, and/or other surrounding regional centers.
Some examples of D.E.S.I.’s regional center services include:
- Community Integration Training (CIT)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Individualized Employment Services
- Paid Internship Program (PIP)
- Supported Living Skills (SLS)
- Bridge to the Regional Center
To use D.E.S.I.’s regional center services, you must first be a client of a California regional center.
If you or your loved one is already a regional center consumer, you may request services directly by placing a call to your assigned service coordinator and requesting Designated Exceptional Services for Independence (or D.E.S.I.) as your service provider.
Contact us today if you would like more information about becoming a regional center consumer.